Friday, September 20, 2013

Yet more FBAR stuff...

Well, in typical government fashion, when I called the help desk to see about some details concerning getting registered as a 3rd party electronic filer of FBAR forms, the automated telephone answering system had me running in circles.  At one point, it was switching me back and forth between two messages and the only escape was to hang up and start over.  Sheeesh.  Is this any way to run a criminal, er, government enterprise? So, finally, I had to send an email after wasting almost an hour.  I mentioned the telephone number for FBAR help in my previous post; don't bother.  Send an email or, even better, email me and, if I know the answer, I'll tell you.  If I don't, I'll find out and make it a post. 

If you want to receive notices of new information, subscribe at the right and I'll keep you in the loop.  It's a free service so you have nothing to lose.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment